About The Artist
Hi, I'm Dana, the maker behind Bead Chick Jewelry. My business was started as a way for me to express myself through my jewelry and grew into an exciting home based business because of the incredible customers and friends I have made over the years. I look forward to many more years!
My mind tends to wander from time to time so occasionally there will be new sections popping up. I'll always post when this happens :-)
As always, my email is always available. Ask questions, send ideas!, let me know your likes & dislikes. I appreciate kind criticism, it helps me make my store that much better for you.
Please see my Store Info below for any help you may need in navigating the store.
Have a happy day!
Lily Pad Jasper
- Lily Pad Jasper w/ garnet, tourmaline, & serpentine
- Red Coral w/vintage faux pearls
- Gemstone mismatched earrings
- Teeny hand carved Kodoma (Japanese spirit) floating in the night sky
- Glowing from within, this Montana Agate is framed in black to highlight its beauty
Caught the Big One Bracelet
- Hand hammered and layered copper cuff with custom sterling hook